Who we are
NanoGSkin is an EU Financed research Project by the platform Euronanomed 3, which joins together National and Regional research funding programmes.
You can contact us at this address by post or by email at Contact.
NanoGSkin fully respects your right to privacy and actively seeks to preserve the privacy rights. Any personal information you provide to the NanoGSkin will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as introduced in May 2018.
Processing of personal information
NanoGSkin does not collect any personal data about you on this website apart from information you volunteer, for example by emailing NanoGSkin. Any information you provide is not made available to any third parties.
NanoGSkin will not process any personal information about you on this website without your permission, save in cases where NanoGSkin is required by law to do so.
Your rights relating to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data – you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing – you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
In order to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at Contact
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
Requirement to process personal data
You may browse our website without providing us with any personal data and this will not affect your ability to view our website.
We do not use any personal data for the purpose of automated decision-making or profiling.
NanoGSkin collects information about all visitors to our website for the purpose of producing statistical reports of online traffic to identify how we can optimise our website. Every data file contains the following information:
- The referring website from which you came when visiting us
- The IP address
- Time and date of website access
- User agent (browser)
- HTTP code (secure channel or standard channel)
- Bytes served
- Information on browser and operating system that you used at time of accessing the site
Cookies are small files which typically consist of letters and numbers which are placed on your end device when you visit our website. Some cookies are necessary for the website to function, others are used by NanoGSkin to track usage of the website to further optimise the website. Here is some further information as to the types of cookies used on this website.
Types of cookies
Session cookies are stored temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from the user’s device when the browser is closed.
This type of cookie is saved on your computer for a fixed period and is not deleted when the browser is closed.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them
Processing of technical information
Cookies may be used by NanoGSkin to collect non-personal information about how visitors use our websites or to remember display preferences. Cookies may also be used on some websites to enable specific functionality.
Occasionally cookie information is passed to third parties for analysing website activity and usage. This information will not include any of your personal information from which you will be readily identifiable.